Bucket Bohmann BH 7011-16: The bucket is made of high quality stainless steel, which fully complies with all toxicological standards, has high anti-corrosion performance and is not subject to the influence of chemicals. The multilayer bottom accumulates and distributes heat, allowing you to cook high quality, wholesome and healthy food. The bottom design prevents heat deformation, food sticking to the surface and makes it possible to use the cookware on all types of stoves, including induction. The steel handle has a riveted joint which is considered the most durable. The body and the lid are patterned with paint that is resistant to high temperatures. Heat-resistant glass cover with steam outlet and liquid drain holes. The ladle is easily cleaned of food after cooking, it can be washed in a dishwasher.
Bohmann bucket BH 7011-16:
- diameter Ø: - 16 cm;
- volume: ~ 1.8 l;
- height h: - 9.5 cm;
- bucket material: stainless steel;
- the bottom is multilayer (capsule), induction;
- on the bucket body there are drain spouts on both sides;
- measuring scale inside;
- handle: steel, riveted;
- cover: heat-resistant glass with a hole for steam outlet;
- on the lid there is an elongated side with perforations of different diameters for draining the liquid;
- steel rim on the cover to prevent chipping;
Attention: the volume of the dishes may differ from that declared by the manufacturer!
Country of registration of the brand - Austria
Country of origin - China