The Bohmann BH-08-475 cookware set is the ideal choice for skilled housewives who value quality, practicality and simplicity. It is designed for sustainable and healthy cooking. Due to the fact that the production uses stainless steel grade 18/10, which has passed all the necessary quality checks, the taste and quality of the products does not change even after a long cooking process. The multi-layered capsule bottom ensures even heat distribution and rapid heating, so you can start cooking a few minutes after the pan has been put on fire.
The set consists of 8 items:
- 4 pots of different sizes with lids
- 2.1 liter bucket with lid.
- The largest pot has a volume of 5.1 liters and the smallest one 2.9 liters.
This means that you can choose the size of the pan and not leave it half empty in the refrigerator.
- Different sizes of pots for comfortable preparation of a wide variety of dishes.
- Strong and comfortable steel handles.
- The handles are secured with steel rivets, so they won't break or crack over time.
- Tempered glass covers have a metal rim that reliably protects against chips and cracks at the edges.
- Steam outlet is provided on the lids.
- Internal scale of displacement.
- The multi-layer bottom keeps you warm for a long time and allows you to cook on induction hobs.
- The pans are dishwasher-safe, so cleaning them is easy.